Photo of Mortar board hat and certificate



You may find that people in this country do not understand qualifications which you achieved outside the UK. 

You can contact the National Academic Recognition Information Centre who will compare your qualifications to British ones, and can tell you what they are equivalent to.  You will need to send evidence of your qualifications with a translation in English.  Responses to general enquiries and general advice is free.  However if you would like an individual assessment of your qualifications (which results in a letter of comparability), there is a charge.


Back to Top